Listen On Spotify

Thursday 15 August 2019

SMILE: Fishing in The Eye ? - REFRACTIVE SURGERY (Experience & Review)- A Story of Shivam Bajaj


Eyes are one of the most important and yet delicate organs that God has given to us to see this beautiful creation of his. Each and everything of our beautiful mother earth can only be seen if they are preserved and taken care of.  Let me now try to take you to a journey that made me smile not only through my face but also through my eyes.  SMILING though eyes might sound weird to you, I am sure that you will know my understanding of Smiling through Eyes.



Rummaging through the pages of my childhood album, I figured out that I use to wear spectacles since I was 4 years old.  Now, for some of you, this might be shocking or even not. but I knew what all I was going through,  in the age when children can see everything without any problem but in my case, it was not at all the same. Growing older and older, I started to know more about my situation with my parents, during our interaction, I got to know that I was once suggested for an operation for my eyes but at that time I was just 4 years old. Now, listening to this I was shocked that in the age when children begin to see the world with the beautiful gift of God, at that time I was suggested for operation. Yes but this was true.


Read the entire story here on Shivam Bajaj's personal blog 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this article. Refractive Surgery in Delhi. Here is icreate hospital for all type of eye related problems. We provides Refractive surgery for remove your eye glass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reqular eye examinations are crucial for maintaining the health of your visoin. they are a routine part

    of an eye doctor visit and require no preparation on your part Healthy adults should have a

    refraction test every two years,
    while children need them every one or two years

    beginning at age 3.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The Roller Coaster Ride Of The Social Trigger On YouTube By Shivam Bajaj

The Journey to The Social Trigger by Shivam Bajaj Subscribe Here The world is evolving at a very fast rate so is the problems face...