Listen On Spotify

Sunday 13 November 2016

The Roller Coaster Ride Of The Social Trigger On YouTube By Shivam Bajaj

The Journey to The Social Trigger by Shivam Bajaj
Subscribe Here

The world is evolving at a very fast rate so is the problems faced by the people.


All this started with a basic advice of my Mom to start something new and different, rummaging through the pages of my Media Management book, one night before the exam, came an idea in my mind of doing some sought of social work. Now I had the genre of my work but the platform was still to be chosen. The Next day right after the exam while talking to a friend I came across this network Called “YouTube”, I can rightly say that this was the right time for me to start this channel. Being a “YouTuber” from that day gave me an immense pleasure and this was enough for me to do a research and hard work.
Now I had the genre of my work and the idea but the name was still to be chosen. Then suddenly while reading a book I came across a word “Trigger”, somehow it got stuck in my mind, while doing some research I got to know about various meanings and dimensions of the word where it could be used, and then the name was decided “The Social Trigger” now if u look the meaning, it is “Trigger away the social problems of life”.
I Still remember it was 24th May 2016, the day when I uploaded my very first video as a channel trailer and by god’s grace till today I don’t find any reason to stop the channel and move ahead in my life.   
And Being a YouTuber the best complement that I have ever got is that when some people follow what exactly I say in my videos and not only watch or like them but also leave some inspirational and motivational comments.
Unlike every experience of life, you have something good to share and something bad as well similarly I also has some bad experiences which not only helped me in giving a second thought of closing my YouTube channel but also demotivated me a lot. But taking all sought of criticism, I continue doing my work on YouTube.

I believe that “Don’t Get pulled by the People who often pull you down - Just keep doing whatever you are, take Constructive criticism and learn from your mistakes but don’t welcome any other criticism regarding you and your work at all” and one more thing whenever you will do better than others, then definitely there will people who will not let you go ahead of them.

 Managing a YouTube channel is not easy at times but one single DE-motivational element can ruin your ability to manage as well so kindly don’t even think about such people and continue to do what you are doing.

For me, doing something new always gives me an immense pleasure and I was surprised to know that in spite of the world talking about problems of life, there is not even a single YouTube channel about the same. The best thing I learned while making content is that I got to experiment with different formats in each and every new video. The Best complement for a “YouTuber” is that they get recognized for their work not only in the form of YouTube awards but also when people start knowing you and your work.

It's only because of my followers, my channel is still active and I love what I do. So I once again thanks all my followers, supporters and subscribers who love my work and I’m sure they will be continuing to give their best wishes and watch what I do on the network.   
Every problem has a solution and I’m sure that these problems will end someday and someone will come forward to join hands with me to bring a change in the society. 




Unlike I say every time, Do Like, share, Comment, and Subscribe,  the only change is this time not on any video but on my story of YouTube the Link to my channel is below and keep doing whatever you are doing

All The Best with The Best Wishes From Shivam Bajaj 

9 comments:

  1. Very Nice ...keep it up and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Keep it up and all the best my son

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the spirit up.... Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can already see a better future. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for such a nice comment this means lot to me

      Delete
    2. After having. Read this, I can only mention, that Dear you have grown up to the high scales

      Delete
    3. thank you very much..Im Glad that u liked it

      Delete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. myigfollowers.com

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

The Roller Coaster Ride Of The Social Trigger On YouTube By Shivam Bajaj

The Journey to The Social Trigger by Shivam Bajaj Subscribe Here The world is evolving at a very fast rate so is the problems face...